Friday, June 19, 2009

Day 42 FML

I'll start off today by thanking who's ever responsible for yesterday's comment. BTW, plus read the follow...


Yeah, that's what I thought...

I'd also like to say that I hold a 8-2 domination record in Fifa so far. Yes, domination.

And, FML, the piece of shit transformer I bought for the XBOX blew up or something, which I thought ruined my XBOX but luckily I just had to .... rig it through my bedroom into my living room.

Okay, onto tonight's entertainment. The PIECE OF SHIT, MOTHER F***ING anatomy lab. Ha, ok, so I don't think it was that bad, but it was pretty fricken bad. Tonight, I have a sense as to how the Red Wings felt after losing game 7, well, maybe a little bit. They worked so hard, for so long, repeating their routines every day, day in, day out...improving, doing what they need to to achieve their goal. And they make it to game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals. They finished as the second best hockey team in the world, yet they felt like failures. Humbling, but I can promise you one thing. I can promise you that after their break, each and every one of them will forget about the past, and work their asses off to get to the top again. I know a little bit of how the Red Wings feel.

So, I guess we will have to wait until probably Monday to see how I finished. I feel like shit because I really knew my shit. I really, really know the upper arm and back, however, when certain arteries or nerves or muscles are tagged on a body that is crusting over, decaying, hardening that have been chopped up from hundreds of students, its hard. Honestly, I won't be TOO upset as long as its above 25/40. Below that and I will have to take a little more extreme measures to correct the situation. So far, these two will count for 30% of our overall grade. We will see....

I also heard news that I'm a proud member of the semester that had the WORST average in the HISTORY of this university on Mini 1. See what I mean when I say morons are abound here. In the 30 year history of the university.

Its been a long, strenuous day...

Good Night,
Doctor Samsun

1 comment:

  1. what's with the marinol excerpt?? i give it to a resident every day.........seriously, how did that transformer blow up?

    ReplyDelete