Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 38 Shit, I can't get cocky...

So, as you can see...I've updated my Histology score to reflect the 1st Histology Lab Practical. A 43/50 = 86% -----> A. Yes. Another A, but wait! Anatomy Lab is in 3 days. The one that I really need to do well in. The one that I got a 55% on the mock-tical...yes thats a "Mock Practical," but it has shown me exactly where I need to study. You know, learning the brachial plexus is one thing, but actually being able to identify the different nerves is another thing. FML. Anywho, back to my brilliance. I mean, I still did get 7 wrong. They haven't given us our responses yet, nor the key, so I have no idea what those 7 were.

So, 20 people viewed this blog yesterday, and not ONE comment?!

I'm tired, and you people bore me...

Good night,
Dr. S (and yes, I've already started abbreviating)

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great, Mark... keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not even going to comment on that 'boring' line

    ReplyDelete