Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 40 What Today Meant To Me

8:30 AM

I wake up. I feel like shit, tired. I lay in bed for an extra 20 minutes. I summon all of my motivation and put on my shorts, then socks then shirt, then shoes. I run, I work out. I hate life. I run home. I notice the electrician working. I shower, I'm feeling a bit better.

10 AM

I take a seat. I spot I know all too well. I will be here for 11 of the next 13 hours of my life.

11:30 AM

I eat one of the tuna things my mother set me. I hear chainsaws outside my apartment. FML. Ok, I have a chore for you. Close your eyes when you are finished reading this and picture in your mind exactly what you imagine when you think of the electric company out cutting down limbs and repairing a electrical wire. Ok go. Ok, so it probably went something like they had the orange cones out, flashers buzzing on the specialty bus, professional.

2 PM

Inbox: FEDEX

Thank you, Mother! Fifa has arrived along with pictures of Samsun the Spartan Warrior doing his thing, and my renewed credit card. On my way, I see the electricians. Wearing their ordinary clothing (rag shirt and jeans) these guys are 50 feet in the air, on top of the poll with a pair of gloves, strapped down by their belts. The truck, a glorified pickup. No barriers, no cones, no flashing lights. They did get the job done though, I thought.

2:30 PM

Play Fifa! J XBOXLIVE doesn't work. I'm working on fixing that though.

7:00 PM

Powers out! FML. Honestly, the terrorists shouldn't bomb our financial buildings. They should go after our electricity. Life without electricity is miserable. Thank god for the battery in this computer. Think about it though. Scientifically, the battery has seen the weakest growth. I mean computer batteries last a few hours, pathetic.

7:30 PM

I sit down on my bed. I've decided the only thing productive I could do is write my blog. Sorry if it's a bit long. But before I decided to do this blog, I may or may not of decided to smoke pot, (sorry to the 3 people that are disappointed) but I've been really good and I've studied really well, and the FRICKEN power is out. I have no candles, no flashlights. Notice I used fricken. Yah, I didn't disappoint twice. Back to being high. I've made some realizations. There IS a small percentage of the population that has tried it and really hasn't enjoyed it, but for everyone else, you would be high right now if given the option, if it was legal, and no one would EVER find out. And you all know it. I have another chore for you, and for those who can't do this because of their job, you're excused, but for everyone else smoke a bowl, smoke a joint, rip the bong, whatever you have to do, just do it. Go in your bed. And just think about life. Think about what you're doing. Think about all the things that make you, you. Think about where you are. Think about who you're with. Think about what you were like in elementary school, middle school, high school. Think about all the different crazy stories that help mold you. Crazy trip, aye? Sometimes we can focus so much on the future, we never stop to remember the past. Unfortunately, doing that only helps answer those questions that you had at that age, but it proves to be some interesting and entertaining shit…

8:15 PM

The power is still out. FML. I just read what I have written for tonights blog. Yeah, I promise I'm normal. Well, perhaps a bit above normal, but you know what I mean.

8:35

Power's on…

Dr. Samsun


 


 

 

1 comment:

  1. the computer battery has seen the slowest growth? can i take a pill to get me as high as smoking a joint, yet? im pretty sure that would be......i forgot what was talking about, where is that roach at? found it, now i just need to rig up a clip...damn it, burnt my fingers and singed (spelling, like i give two shits) my eyebrows...good thing im not seeing 100 plus people tomorrow..oh wait.

    ReplyDelete