Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 37 LAKERS WIN!!!

Congratulations to the Los Angeles Lakers for winning the 2009 NBA Championship!!!

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=290614019

Not that Kobe needed any validation of his greatness, but he pulled another championship out of his ass to prove himself again. I remember a few years ago...7ish, when I thought Phil Jackson was just a product of coaching the best players at the time, but I've since realized that to win an NBA Championship it requires much more than 1 guy. The NBA is a truly team game, not quite like hockey, but in its own way. Sometimes 8-9 can make up an NBA team, but they must all work in harmony with each other. Kobe needed Pau, and Odom, Fischer, Mr. Shannon Brown, Ariza, Farmar, Walton, Bynum, Sasha, he even needed DJ Mbenga. They all had to work together. Unlike the Red Wings, the Lakers wanted it more than the other team. They were the more focused team, the more driven team. The Lakers came out and out hussled Orlando. The GREAT thing...this is going to go on for at least another 3 to 4 years.

BTW, I recalled you can check a previous post, I'm pretty sure I called it in 5. Yeah, I know my shit. Figures this happens after I quit gambling....

I also realized something today that I should have realized quite a long time ago but...I was in this exact position at this exact time last year. Both the Lakers and Red Wings made it to the Finals of their sports. I had both to cheer for. Of course last year, the Wings won and the Lakers fell short. I was 1/2. Not quite the shit, but not amazing. This year, opposite. 1/2. But that is soooo much better than being 0/0. God, how bad would it suck to root for anything Chicago. The last 20 years their record is 1/2 and that 1 was with the White Sox, and who gives two shits about the White Sox??? Da Bears being the 0/1. The Cubs....hahhahahahahahhahaahah. I literally laughed out loud when I typed that. I'm still actually laughing. HAHA.

I purchased my very first stethoscope today. I listen to my heart beating for like 20 minutes. da DUMP, da DUMP, da ssssss (what the f___)...nah just kiddin...ha. (Ok, now I don't know. I really want to be able to use the word fuck in my blog, but I know the my parents are reading this as well, is it appropriate? Hmmm...)

Check in tomorrow for an update on anatomy...FML...by the way...FML stands for fuck my life....HAHA, again, I made myself laugh out loud.

Expenditures: 300 EC (electricity) 1468 EC (rent) 200 EC (stethoscope) 74 EC (dinner/bagels/cream cheese) 60 EC (food) 2102 EC

Goooooood Night,
Dr. Samsun

1 comment:

  1. mark, there are so many things you probably should keep out of your blogs if you really cared what your parents think----why start now? however, i do appreciate the fact that you are somewhat thoughtful with regard to your language and respecting (?) your parents.........

    ReplyDelete