Tuesday, June 9, 2009

29....First Exam....Wow

Ok, case and point as to how stupid this university is.....Not only did the Mini contain a few of the exact questions from the practice exam they provided us. They included a practice exam that was emailed to describe as an incorrect question because there was two correct answers and they didn't adjust. Not even the order of the answers. The exam was 130 questions....2 hours and 40 minutes long. I doubt you understand...but a 2 hour a 45 minute exam is ridiculously long. By the end I accepted any answer that sounded correct without even thinking which answer made sense. 130 questions. Covering biochemistry, histology, cell biology, anatomy, radiography anatomy, physiology, doctor and patient in society. Its the equivalent of answering serious questions the entire Lord of the Rings 3rd Movie. Its a long time of constant concentration. I think I did ok. I know I passed, but I don't know whether it was with a 70% or a 90%. Apparently I'll have to wait an entire week before I find out the results. Another sign of this schools incompetence....Apparently my mother is growing very fond of Samsun. She will soon understand that it is my decision if he stays or if he comes with me. I appreciate her looking after him, but don't think for a second I won't bring him here with me. It might be good to teach him how to adapt to a new lifestyle. I'm seriously starting towards leading to bringing him here next semester. And Mother. Thank you for the box of food that I will try to avoid. I have spent the entire time I've been here avoiding sweets. Of course its the one thing I'm withdrawing from....I suppose it helps. Even though it might not help my belly....which I am running into a little problem...my shorts are too big for me!!! Yes, I did say that. My 34 shorts are becoming a lil too big for me. 32 may be a possibility now. Um. I was close to 36. Yes, I will accept your amazement. We will see where I'm at in a week. Until then, I'm done talking about it. I look forward to filling you in. Until then, the Wings will win the Cup, the Lake Show will win the Championship and Tiger will be on his way at Bethpage Black. Trying to achieve perfection. Learning like me.

Good night Samsun.
Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment