Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 18 BodyTracker

Happy Birthday to Jeff and Jason Rose!  

The preliminary results are in.  BodyTracker at Ross University started today.  BodyTracker uses a specialized scale that measures weight, % body fat, % body water, muscle weight, physical rating, basal metabolic rate, metabolic age, bone mass, and visceral fat.  How?  Don't ask me.  How accurate is the scale?  Don't ask me.  

My results for May 28...

Weight:                                                   189.6 pounds (yes, I did weigh 214 in January)

% Body Fat (normal range 8-20%):    19.7%  (phew)

% Body Water (normal 50-65%):        54.9%
 
Muscle weight:                                      144.8 pounds

Physical Rating:  5, standard average muscle and body fat (hm, I'll take standard right now)

Basal Metabolic Rate:                          2058 calories

Metabolic Age:                                      28 years

Bone Mass (normal 7.3):                     7.6

Visceral Fat (1-12 healthy)                 4               

All in all, I'm pretty average right now.  Which, I suppose, is a good thing considering what I've put my body through the past 7 years.  I will update this in two weeks.  Hopefully with a little less fat and a little more muscle.  And yes, I'm becoming more and more sexy as the weeks go by.  

Past Three Day Expenditure:  60 EC (7 Waterfalls hike on Sunday), 20 EC (bottles of orgasmic Mango juice, guava and passion fruit juice), 100 EC (kitchen groceries), 60 EC (food and fruit)  240 EC (seriously, what can I do?)

     

No comments:

Post a Comment