Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 10 (1st PAcE quiz)

I'm not in a very creative mood right now, so this will be short.  Long day of classes.

Today's Lessons
BIOCH - Transcription
Physio - Action Potentials
Anatomy - Breasts and Pectorals
DPS - Some culture bullshit (mm hmm)
Cell Biology - ER, Golgi, and Membrane Trafficking II

Tomorrow's Goals
Work out in the AM (Cardio and upper body)
Organize notes
Buy Netter Flashcards
Have an enjoyable, relaxing drinking evening (No school Friday)

PAcE Quiz 1

The quiz went well.  I scored a 18/23 (which happened to be the exact score my group received even though we got a few different questions wrong).  My strengths were my strengths on the quiz (biochem/cell biology).  My weaknesses were my weaknesses on the quiz (anatomy).  My question reading cost me 2 points.  My inability to communicate what I knew cost my team 1 point.  I was able to explain around 10 of the answers to the group in a way that allowed them all to understand.  I could have come in a bit more prepared, but I made an effort not to look over anything before I took the quiz because I wanted my answers to come from straight knowledge and not what I could remember for that hour.  All and all, I am please with my performance.  I have loads of work to still do, but now I know I'm on the right track.  As one of my least favorite, favorite teacher would say...Time to kick butt, and take names...

Daily Expenditure:  20 (dinner + mango)

No comments:

Post a Comment