Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 46.....Meh

My story is going to have to wait one more day. I'm tired. I'm grumpy. I'm negative.

I sort of plan my meals a day or two in advance so I can start looking forward to them. Well, yesterday I decided that I was going to go to this new Chinese place for dinner today (Ashley said it was good, and an Indian knows his Chinese...right?). So I do the 10-15 minute walk eager to get there because I'm starving. Apparently, they decided that today, Tuesday June 23, they were going to be closed. FML. Then, I get home and decide to make Kraft Mac N' Cheese, you know, in the blue box. FML. So instead of butter, I'm forced to use sunflower margarine. FML. Instead of milk, I used vulcanize reconstituted milk that expires next year...FML. Just before I sit down to eat my wonderful meal, I notice that the TV turned on all by itself and proceeded to turn itself all the way up, and I mean LOUD! Yes, by itself. I try to use the remote to turn it down...it turns it up...I try to turn it down using the down volume button on the TV...it turns it up...FML. Now, the TV randomly changes channels, volume, inputs...and the remote is completely useless. So, I decided to set that remote next to my air conditioner remote that ALSO decided to stop working correctly...FMFL (I'll let you guess what that second F stands for).

None of you leave responses...fine. Lu...day 3

-Me

PS - The Tigers lead the series against the Cubs 1-0 on a bottom of the 9th walk-off home run by Ryan Raburn...

No comments:

Post a Comment