Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day 44 Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day, Dad!!!

There will be a day when I will really be able to show him how much I appreciate what he does for me, I mean, I know saying thank you helps, but trust me, I know...

Tonight is going to be a short post because as you'll see in the video, I had a long day. It was really fun though, my head hurts though. I have too much water filled in my sinuses. I am still one day behind, but most people are. I will be caught up by Wednseday. Hopefully. My ears really hurt though. Apparently there is a place that you can jump off a 50 foot cliff in the Caribbean Sea, hmm, we shall see....

And Mother, as you know, I respond to comments left by readers, a person made a comment that they should invent a way to get high in a pill...I was just showing him the pharmaceutical progress.

Today's shout-out goes to Lu Baggins. You better be reading this. You better leave a comment.
Beeno told me today that he might be a best man shortly...HAHaha, hmm....seriously?!

Enjoy the video...

2 comments:

  1. seriously, does anybody die from jumping, either by simply killing themselves or by the sheer fright of it???? it took like 2 seconds to jump from that high up.......!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am reading loser. best man soon?! he must be talking about you and some other girl then lol call me tonight...i need to talk to you.

    ReplyDelete