Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 45 Holy shit! Right on the nose!

Ok, ok...I know that I said that I'd be happy with anything above a 25/40, but I really wanted to get at least a 75%, or 30/40 for all the wolverines out there. What do you know?! I got a 75%! THANK GOD, THANK ALLAH, THANK BUDDHA, THANK DR. SAMSUN...hey, I fit in! I was a bit nervous.

Notice the Scoreboard now: 4 A's and 1 C. No more failing! Pretty DAMN good Dr. Samsun. Oh, thank you.

Yes, even though I just congratulated myself, I still KNOW there is still a long time to go before I can be satisfied. 60 years, SHIT!

I'd like to clear up any confusion. Yes, I know I screamed like a lil girl when the iguana got attacked, but the iguana GOT ATTACKED! I was watching that thing for like 10 minutes before the SECOND iguana ATTACKED the one I was watching. I had NO IDEA that there was a second iguana getting ready to pounce. My heart was thumpin. My sympathetic nervous system went into high gear. Dumped norepinephrine into my system, dilated my pupils, dilated my vessels in my muscles allowing for faster and more powerful contraction. Sped up my breathing. "Slowed down time." Perhaps you all could see it a lil more clearly on youtube...I'd advise you to turn down the volume....ha.



I have a very interesting story for you tomorrow, but I have to tell the person responsible for it before I share it with you all.

Jenn - Michael could not make it up and down the hill required to get to the cliffs, unless you promised him a 12 pack of Heineken light and a Cubs victory when he got there, and we all know how impossible it is to get a Cubs victory...HAHAHAHAHA

Big show down coming up with the Tigers and the Cubs this week. HAHAHA

Did you all see Tiger Woods play mediocre for the entire US Open and STILL finish T-6. When was the last time we was out of the top-20!? Consistency....priceless.

Good Night,

Dr. Samsun

PS - Lu..............................................Day 2

2 comments:

  1. LOL, that is probably true of Michael but Michael(not me) wants to know how the red wings did in game 7 on their own ice? Sorry.....
    Hope you have a better day tomorrow : )
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom aka mom in lawJune 25, 2009 at 12:24 AM

    oowwww, jen, THAT was harsh!!! or i guess it is michael that is the harsh one. the red wings probably would have played better if the black hawks played fair and not below the belt.

    ReplyDelete