Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 25

Wow, it really feels like I've been doing this for more than 25 days.  Yet, it also feels like I just got here yesterday.  Explain that one to me, please.  

I apologize to all my faithful readers out there.  I haven't posted in a few days.  I was busy Tuesday night...which lead to me being super tired Wednesday night.  Plus, my mom is on vacation, and I'm not sure who else actually reads this (V, I know you read it so no smart ass comments).  Plus, I haven't really been in a creative mood of late.  This medical school thing is no joke.  Its hard work.  I know I've said it over and over again but serious...did you know that there is TWENTY, 2-0, muscles in your forearm.  Each with different actions, innervations, attachments, and blood supply.  (PS - I know I write using fragments, but I don't really give a shit, my blog, my rules)  How long do they take to explain all of them...an hour.  Mmmm hmmm.  

I've come up with a new idea.  I'm going to give random shout-outs to people.  If I give you a shout-out, I expect you to leave a comment just acknowledging the shout-out/or acknowledging the post.  My first shout-out goes to....Miguel Miguel Inderain Inderbain, aka Mike the Kike, aka Ginsy.  I will mention this shout-out every day until you respond.  Cheers.

Way to go Kobe and the rest of the Lake Show.  I am really excited to collect $150 from Beenman, aka Beeno, aka fatty.  The PISTONS?! HAHA

Disappointed in the Red Wings, namely Mike Babcock.  Seriously, you sit the guy with the most goals in the series on your team for a 40 year old flamer?  Poor coaching in my book, granted my book is a napkin you used to set your chaw on.  

I had my second PAcE quiz yesterday.  21 out of 24 BOIIII.  Ok, this is why this school sucks.  These PAcE quizzes are meant to provide use, the students, with questions that will prepare us for the Mini's.  I kid you not when I say that every single professor at one point while explaining their questions said, "This won't be a type of question I ask on the Mini."  Seriously?  Are you a fucking joke?  Yes.  

Tune in next time for a real post, with a real story, that will produce real thoughts.  Until then, cheers.

Night,
Dr. Samsun

Past 3 day expenditure:  150 EC (electricity, which is almost out again), 60 EC groceries, 70 EC food, 20 EC juice       300 EC

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha...the only reason why you had to say something to me was the fact that I have been on the last two day and even commented to jen that you haven't done a post lately...you can ask her if you don't believe me...here's my shoutout back: you keep writing your bazaar, crazy, rants and raves ill keep reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. plus, ben has been working some major financial overtime, so, if he owes you, he has the money, for sure

    ReplyDelete