Sunday, July 19, 2009

Thus It Resumes... 30 Days Left

First of all, I'd like to apologize to all my faithful readers. I was in a bit of a darker place, but now I am confident that the skies have cleared. My confidence has returned!!!! I came into this place nervous. I had no idea what to actually expect. I knew it was going to be challenging. I had no idea it was going to be this challenging. I knew it was gonna take a lot of work. I had no idea it would be this much work. I hoped I could make it. Now, I know I can make it...

I just got back from an all-expense paid (well, mostly ;)) trip to the Bahamas to check out the Ross campus there. My outlook has changed. I have changed.

I'm in the final 30 days of this semester. One month, and I'll see Samsun. Yes, he's what I miss the most, well maybe the most. That doesn't mean that hes the extent of the list, just he's on the top. Anyway, I pledge that in these last 30 days of the first semester of 10 semesters of Medical School, that I have changed. And you will notice.

Check back throughout the week to see a different chapter of the trip that changed my life, the free trip to the Bahamas.

Welcome back,
Dr. Samsun M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment