Wednesday, July 22, 2009

27 Long but Short Days Remaining...

I received an e-mail today from the President of Ross University. In it, he blamed students for calling the Californian Medical Board (CMB) so much that it led to a full investigation into the Bahama site. Which is a good thing and a bad thing. Its ironic that this email came just days after the school spend hundreds of thousands of dollars sending 300 students to check out the campus. But what this means is that the CMB is going to do an extensive review on the campus, the facilities, the educational experience, and make sure that they are up to par with their expectations. Ross told us that the process was going to be expedited and passed quickly. Now, this full investigation could last for months. Nows when I wish I were religious because it would sure ease my mind praying to God for the CMB to make its decision within 4 months. Even though, God isn't going to change the outcome one bit...But as much as I distrust Ross, they are a business, a very profitable business at that. I have full confidence in them doing every possible thing that they can to get the campus accredited. They would lose MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of dollars if they fail to do so.

I know this post isn't very exciting, but its quite important to me. 13 states follow the CMB. The only way I can go to the Bahamas is if they approve the site.

Some Random Tidbits to make this post more exciting...

The average human has 5 million nerve endings in their nasal cavity to sense smell. Dogs have 250 million. This is why dogs have such great smelling ability. When searching for a human, they use these 250 million nerve endings to follow the 50 MILLION cells per MINUTE that a human sheds which is combined with sweat and oil. We literally leave a trail of cells wherever we go.

I'll quote a guy that came up to me as I left the hotel in the Bahamas, "I have a some green. I have some white. Free samples." I told him I liked those colors very much.

GOD, I hate being responsible.

I thought only the Cubs could allow 2 hits and still lose, which the Tigers did today, but then I realized that there is no way in hell the Cubs are only allowing 2 hits...

Hope you enjoyed,
Dr. Samsun

2 comments:

  1. what IF the bahama site doesn't 'pass' the inquiry?.....just asking. also, it's funny how you talked about dogs sense of smell,,,,,,,,,brian always comments about how sydney is sniffing everything and how it would suck if humans could smell as good as dogs.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Detroit Tigers runs allowed: 430
    Chicago Cubs: 407

    Detroit Tigers ERA: 4.02
    Chicago Cubs: 3.80 (5th best in MLB)

    Detroit Tigers Quality Starts: 49
    Chicago Cubs Qualtity Starts: 61 (2nd best)

    Bottom line the Cubs whoop the Pussy Cat dolls in every pitching catagory, so suck it

    ReplyDelete